Product Name: Disposable Automatic Retractable Safety Syringe with fixed needle.
- Construction includes barrel, stopper, plunger, needle hub, needle, retraction mechanism and protective cap
- Specification of syringe: 0.5ml, 1ml, 3ml, 5ml, 10ml.
- Specification of needle: 30G, 29G, 27G, 26G, 25G, 24G, 23G, 22G, 21G, 20G.
Performance & Features
- Sterile, Pyrogen-free.
- Safety feature operates with one hand.
- Protects the patient and medical staff once the needle is retracted.
- The needle will remain sharp after puncturing the stopper on the medicine vial up to three times.
Usage and Scope of Application
SureSafe™ Safety Syringe w/needle is used for subcutaneous (Sub-Q), Intramuscular (IM) and Intravenous (IV) injection. The safety mechanism is designed to automatically retract the needle into the plunger after injection to aid in the protection of an accidental needle stick and secondary use.
Instructions for Use
Clinicians should be familiar with the Instructions for Use and be trained in the administration of Sub-Q, IM and IV injection. The proper steps for use are as outlined below, as per your established protocols.
- Peel-open the blister pack and remove the protective cap from the needle.
- lf replacing the medication to be drawn up from the vial with Air, draw back the plunger to equal the amount of medication you will withdraw.
- Insert the needle into the medicine vial and expel the air stopping at the syringe zero line (yellow/orange stopper).
- Draw up the medication, expel any excess air bubbles.
- Administer the injection pushing beyond the zero line to the top of the syringe. This action will automatically activate the retraction drawing the needle safely into the syringe.
- Place syringe in a suitable sharps container for safe disposal.
- Please read the instructions for Use before using.
- Single use only.
- Do not use if package is damaged or protective cap is detached.
- Do not push the plunger past the zero line before injection to prevent early retraction activation.
- Automatic Retraction Safety features can be only activated after the medicine or fluid is fully discharged.
- Do not pull back the plunger before the medicine or fluid is fully discharged.
- Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Store in a cool dry, ventilated area, out of direct sunlight.
Expiry date: 3 years from date of sterilization