Blood Collection/Infusion Set
The Blood Collection/Infusion Set is used for blood collection or the short-term infusion of intravenous fluids. Single use, sterile, winged needle bonded to a flexible tube with a luer connector.
- The needle is generally inserted towards the vein at a shallow angle, which is made possible by the sets design.
- During venepuncture, the butterfly wings ensure easy and secure positioning on the skin and precise placement.
- The winged needle has a safety mechanism, providing protection against needle stick injuries.
- Smooth and comfortable penetration reduces friction and tissue damage.
- A wide selection of injection and needle sizes and lengths (19G, 21G, 23G, 25G & 27G).
- Transparent tubing provides a visual sign of blood transfer.
- Supplied sterile. Fully biocompatible materials. Not made with natural rubber latex so reduces the risk of allergic reaction.
Why Choose DMC Medical
DMC Medical Limited was incorporated in 1998 delivering a history of innovation and product development in a diverse range of cardiovascular accessories and wound care products. Our products are manufactured in accordance with ISO 13485, FDA, and Health Canada accordingly.
DMC Medical headquartered in Shannon Ireland has Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Quality Assurance functions in both Ireland and the United States. Warehousing is based in Carson California and Shannon Ireland.
While DMC Medical offers one of the best customer service experiences, we consider our customers to be our partners and endeavour to exceed their expectations in both development and production.