The Hypodermic Needles are produced according to ISO standards and are applicable for all indictions. Needles are available in all standard sizes and are marked according to Internationally accepted color code.
- Hypodermic needles are used together with syringes, transfusion and infusion sets for medication delivery or blood collection/transfusion.
- The triple bevel and highly polished surface of the needle ensures smooth tissue penetration and reduces tissue damage.
- The range of needle tip bevels (regular, short, intradermal) enable selection of the needle for every treatment according to the needs of the procedure.
- Color code hub for easy identification of the needle size.
- Suitable for both Luer Slip and Luer Lock.
Why Choose DMC Medical
DMC Medical Limited was incorporated in 1998 delivering a history of innovation and product development in a diverse range of cardiovascular accessories and wound care products. Our products are manufactured in accordance with ISO 13485, FDA, and Health Canada accordingly.
DMC Medical headquartered in Shannon Ireland has Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Quality Assurance functions in both Ireland and the United States. Warehousing is based in Carson California and Shannon Ireland.
While DMC Medical offers one of the best customer service experiences, we consider our customers to be our partners and endeavour to exceed their expectations in both development and production.