Our Infusion Sets are available in various designs. All our designs have the highest safety standards, such as bacterial filters and a 15-micron filter, which guarantees a high flow rate while eliminating any existing particles, thereby allowing reliable supply of infusion solutions at all times.
- Infusion sets are used for intravenous gravity or pump infusion.
- The vent is equipped with a fluid filter and a convenient lid to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Transparent drip chamber with dropper enables controlled administration of medication.
- Standard: calibrated to 10 drops = 1ml ± 0.1ml
- Standard: calibrated to 15 drops = 1ml ± 0.1ml
- Standard: calibrated to 20 drops = 1ml ± 0.1ml
- Micro: calibrated to 60 drops = 1ml ± 0.1ml
- Luer Slip or Luer Lock hub is suitable for use with injection needles, intravenous and central venous catheters.
Why Choose DMC Medical
DMC Medical Limited was incorporated in 1998 delivering a history of innovation and product development in a diverse range of cardiovascular accessories and wound care products. Our products are manufactured in accordance with ISO 13485, FDA, and Health Canada accordingly.
DMC Medical headquartered in Shannon Ireland has Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Quality Assurance functions in both Ireland and the United States. Warehousing is based in Carson California and Shannon Ireland.
While DMC Medical offers one of the best customer service experiences, we consider our customers to be our partners and endeavour to exceed their expectations in both development and production.