Insulin Syringes are used for subcutaneous insulin injections. The Medical Insulin Syringes are technically well engineered and easy to handle. Broad range of insulin syringes (insulin concentration, by volume, by needle length, by graduation) provides a range of choices, depending on the indication. The integrated needle and the special shape of the plunger seal assures maximum performance with minimum dead space.
- Transparent syringe barrel ensures controlled administration of medication. Color code ensures correct selection of syringe.
- Smooth plunger transition reduces pain on injection without jerking.
- Clear legible graduation for safe reliable dosage.
- Secure plunger stop prevents loss of medication.
- The triple bevel of the needle and silicone lubricant on the electro polished needle surface reduces friction.
- Supplied sterile. Fully biocompatible materials.
- Not made with natural rubber latex so reduces the risk of allergic reaction.
Why Choose DMC Medical
DMC Medical Limited was incorporated in 1998 delivering a history of innovation and product development in a diverse range of cardiovascular accessories and wound care products. Our products are manufactured in accordance with ISO 13485, FDA, and Health Canada accordingly.
DMC Medical headquartered in Shannon Ireland has Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Quality Assurance functions in both Ireland and the United States. Warehousing is based in Carson California and Shannon Ireland.
While DMC Medical offers one of the best customer service experiences, we consider our customers to be our partners and endeavour to exceed their expectations in both development and production.