Safety Insulin Syringe
Safety Insulin Syringe complete with a safety shield and locking mechanism. The barrel shield technology provides reliable protection both during and after the insulin injection. Protects the healthcare provider and patient against an accidental needle stick, therefore, reducing the spread of HIV and hepatitis during injection.
- Permanently attached needle is designed to protect patients and healthcare professionals and minimize waste.
- Ultra-sharp, tri-bevelled safety needles manufactured from high grade materials.
- Unobstructed, clear, bold graduations ensure clinicians have optimized visibility.
- Shield covers the entire needle, easy grip, offers excellent control.
- Clinicians familiar with the administrations of medications require no extra training.
- Audible click confirms locking activation.
- Supplied sterile. Fully biocompatible materials. Not made with natural rubber latex so reduces the risk of allergic reaction.
Why Choose DMC Medical
DMC Medical Limited was incorporated in 1998 delivering a history of innovation and product development in a diverse range of cardiovascular accessories and wound care products. Our products are manufactured in accordance with ISO 13485, FDA, and Health Canada accordingly.
DMC Medical headquartered in Shannon Ireland has Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Quality Assurance functions in both Ireland and the United States. Warehousing is based in Carson California and Shannon Ireland.
While DMC Medical offers one of the best customer service experiences, we consider our customers to be our partners and endeavour to exceed their expectations in both development and production.